It's that time of the year again, where we look back at everything that happened in the past 12 months. For me, it has been a very busy year, especially in the final 3 months. My highlights for this year was:
- Managed to do 3 exhibitions this year, two in Malaysia and one in Singapore.
- Had a lot of fun meeting up with fans in Bangkok, Thailand and also Singapore.
- Completed many corporate projects for agency clients.
- Visited the Tokyo International Toy Show and met up with Kawada.
- Invited by MediaCorp to appear on their Hello Singapore live show, but did not go ahead because I can't really speak Mandarin well. Nevertheless, it was an honour to be invited.
- Had my nanoblock Apple Watch featured by the media worldwide.
- My limited edition Blocky Bear sold out in 24 hours.
- Fan base in Facebook more than doubled to over 45,000.
It has been a crazy year indeed and I believe next year will be even more so! Thank you all so much for your support! I hope to bring you even more amazing designs next year ^^
Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Happy holidays everyone! =D
Post a Comment